Today I present step 3 and 4 from this work in progress. It has been a while but I really have been busy with this project. Not as busy as I would like but I can't change that anymore.
As you can see I'm still working in the base color of this tank and I haven't paiinted one of the details yet, except for the wheels. Later on this project I will use some bottles of AK, which I bought at FIGZ Arnhem this year, after following a workshop. And on the latest CRISIS, I bouoght some more.
This is a part of the upper hull with lots of tiny pieces to at. I lost some on the floor, because they were to tiny for me. I work a bit different since then. Now I add a little piece of blue tape to the part before I cut it from the sprue. Works fine for me, and when it falls of the table, I'm able to find it back!
Pictures are a bit blurry, but that's because I used my old camera. Next time I will use my other one again.
Second part of the upper hull.
Next picture is what is called a dry fitting. Just to see how it looks so far. Glueing is for later.
Paints used so far:
- Revell 46 Nato olive
- Revell 09 Anthracite
Here are also some pictures of the figures that will join this tank. One has his foot broken, but he insisted to stay in the show. Inside the tank you will not see that.
See you all in the next episode.
Welcome to my blog!!!!!