When I saw the nomination in my previous post “Hold the line”, I thought to myself: “Wow, I’ve got a nomination”. But then the second came in and the third one followed. I was al little surprised about it and I went looking at the other blogs. Then I saw that almost every blog I follow had one. And after reading this post at Paul’s blog (Paul's Bods)
I knew it for sure, that I will not nominate another blog.
Let me tell it in another way, every blog that’s in my list, I follow, so they are all nominated for the award. They all disserve one because I like them all.
But these are the rules of this award:
- Thank and link back to the person giving you the award
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Select 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award.
- Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award
Okay I will not spoil the fun and will do rule one and two. Three and four I will not (see above). And a thanks is on his place to the persons who has nominated me!
1. Thank you CarloAntonio from Military Miniatures. A very nice blog with a lot of painted 1/72 Napoleonic figures.
2. Thank you mekelnborg from Tabakskollegium-Mekelnborg. He plays the noble art of war: “chess”!
3. Thank you João from G.E.M.. A fine blog when you’re looking for some scenery, but also with nice diorama’s
- I’m happily married for 24 years this month
- I have two sons, 20 and 22 years old
- I have a female cat that calls Mira and she has the skin of a cow, white with black dots
- I’m in the Belgian Army, working as some kind of chief engineer, with the rank of Adjudant.
- Books! That’s another hobby of me. Mostly historical, but also other kind of books. Currently I’m reading the books of Stan Nicholls: “Orcs”. I can recommend them to all who love fantasy stories!
- Movies! I like most of all movies with a historical background. The last one I saw on DVD was “The heroes of Telemark” with Kirk Douglas.
- I love to look at sport, and most of all at cycling.
This was it for now. I will save the welcome for the new followers for my next normal post.
Greetings to you all,