My followers

vrijdag 17 november 2017

Lemax Sitting woman and a dog!

Me and my big mouth. Never should have said that I could paint these figures better as they were. These figures are from the well known Christmas towns you see everywhere around in the shops these days. The woman of my oldest son collects them to. And it is her I told that the figures were ugly painted. The result was I get these two as a test for a repaint.

So the following pictures are from before and after the paintjob. Size is about 54 mm, hard plastic and the sculpting could have been better.

Before:



After:



Well I hope she will be happy with them. And I will wait and see how many other figures will come my way for a repaint.

Hope you like them to? Some more pictures.







Welcome to my blog!!!!!

19 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello Peter, nice to see your (unexpected, in this case :)) production again !
    Yes they look good, I like them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. !! How Long was that break ? Over a year ? Welcome back to blog land.
    You´ve certainly improved that bodette ..now she Needs a snow drift to sit in.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. She's at home now Paul, sitting on a nice bench! Thanks!

      Verwijderen
  3. I know for sure, more figures from this range will be brought to you for painting, hahahaha

    Welcome back my friend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Remco! I know it to. But what can I do when she asks it so kind?

      Verwijderen
  4. Yes, you will regret saying the painting was ugly.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great to hear from you Peter! They certainly seem to have a little more depth, especially the dog so don't be too hard on yourself. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Moi (Hi)
    Nice to see
    Long before the last.
    "Winter" season had time to come

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Maximex! Yes the winter season is a good time to paint little figures!

      Verwijderen
  7. Welcome back Peter...nice looking minis, and this dog is soooooooooooooo cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Happy to see that you've been back on blogging before me!!
    Welcome! The colors and the shadings are much better that
    it was. At my opinion, the face needs two eyes and it will be great.Also a small stone wall to sit upon and her legs hanging down...( 'cause of the angle of her body)
    Nice to see you back Peter!
    Regards, George.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks George! As said before, she is sitting on a bench now at her home so a small stone wall isn't needed. Eyes are not my thing. I tried several times but I don't get a good result. The face also looks darker on the picture as it actually is. I'm still learning with my new camera. Hopefully next time better pitures.

      Verwijderen