My followers

donderdag 27 december 2018

Santa's Gold Mine!

Just a small post today, with a message:

Merry Christmas to all of you!


This little work I made in 2017 for one of the painting competitions on Bennos Figures Forum. As it was almost Christmas when this competition took place, I thought a seasons figures would do nice. Well it didn't but I didn't care because it was fun making this.

The figure and the lorry are from Wendy's Miniatures, and okay this wasn't a Santa Dwarf before I painted him that way. Still I think that he looks nice in his new costume. Most of the diorama is scratchbuilt, for example the rails are from a chewing gum box.








I hope you like him! See you all next year, hopefully with a few more posts! So I wish you all:

A Happy New Year!

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Fantastic work, I really like it a lot!
    Merry X-mas (but it's already over) and a great 2019 with lots of more of this nice work my friend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Excellent Vignette-Diorama! From the figure
    to the flowers, all is perfect!
    Merry Christmas my friend! May 2019 be a happy
    and creative year to everyone!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Excellent mini!! But where is the snow (and the trolls on it) ??

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A creative, unusual and splendid job...Have a fantastic end of year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fantastic work Peter ! Great Diorama !
    Have a fantastic end of year !
    Greetings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great stuff Peter. Odd Thing is how your Santa just appeared on my blog roll and not yesterday...Magic..or the time Zone difference between reality and the model world ? :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Funny idea and great implementation, Peter!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. klasse gemacht gefällt mir sehr gut

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen