My followers

maandag 7 juni 2021

Infra at work!

This work is something I made last year as a farewell gift for my collegues I worked so many years with. First it was my intention to make it as a prize for the best employe of the year, but then I thought they deserve it all and gave it to the chief asking him to give it a good place. One day I will check it if he has done that!

The reason I post this so late is because I used the pictures for the painting competition on Benno's Figures Forum with a fourth place as result. The figures I used are from the Revell (old Accurate) 02564 Confederate Pioneers which can be seen here on Plastic Soldier Review. The uniforms are painted light blue because we wore this as worksuits most of the time.

Infra stands for "Infrastructure". We did maintenance on buildings, roofs, roads, runways and so on. And most of the time we had more work as people to fix all the problems. But we kept on going and they still do! And now and then we were also soldiers!

So enough blabla, let me show you the pictures.

Picture used for the painting competition.

Picture used for the painting competition.







I hope you like them. And to my old collegues , I would like to thank you all for the many years we worked together. It was an honour! Thank you!


Model on and stay safe!

12 opmerkingen: