My followers

dinsdag 25 juni 2024

Crescent - French Foreign Legion

Here are two of the six poses that exist from this Crescent French Foreign Legion figures. I've painted them in blue and white while these normally have red trousers. I just wanted them to fit with my other FFL figures of Timpo, Britains and a Starlux copy that I have painted. I hope you like them.













My small French Foreign Legion!

All six of them with the missing four for me.

Thanks for watching! 

Painted in 2024

- 20 mm:

    - Figures: 0

    - Horses: 0

    - Cannons: 0

    - Wagons: 0

- 28 mm

    - Figures: 0

- 54 mm

    - Figures: 33

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this fig Peter! And I love to learn about a manufacturer that I didn't know - it seems that they mix well with the Britains figures!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you Phil. Crescent has some very nice figures. You can see the different brands together in the penultimate photo.

      Verwijderen