A short post just to let you know that I'm still busy with some things. Making a tree, well not complete. I cheated a little bit. I think you all know those little painted houses and figures to build a Christmas village. Well they have also a nice range of trees. One kind of tree I allready used in my Will this come to good end??? post in December last year. Now I used another one.
I show you what I did with some pictures.
|This is the kind of tree I'm talking about.|
It's made of iron wire and covered with paper.
|Here I've painted it with dark brown.|
|Then some glue and some clump-foliage.|
Et voila, finished.
Now you could ask me what my plans are with this tree, but I won't tell you. Be patient and keep watching.
Hope you like it!
Currently painting: Vikings, medievals and zulu's.
Currently reading: nothing at this moment.
Also welcome to the new followers:
- Scot B. Lesch from I LIKE the things I LIKE
- Young Stan from .... (found no blog)
- Kaptain Kobold from The Stronghold Rebuilt
- Monty from Monty's Caravan
- Anne O'Leary from Anne's Attic
- quidamcorvus from Warheim Fantasy Skirmish (thank you for sending your blog adress)
Welcome to my blog!!!!!
A week ago the world stood still in Belgium. 22 children and 6 adults lost their live in a tragic busaccident.