My followers

zondag 17 maart 2024

Starlux French Foreign Legion Officer (Copy)

This time it is a Starlux copy figure I gave a better look.  The sculpting of this figure isn't that good but I tried to make the best of it. I've seen this figure in brown and green colors, but I decided to give him the blue and white uniform. It might be not historical correct but so he fits better with my other figures of the Frenc Foreign Legion of Timpo I painted. I kept it very simple and I hope you like him.



I've painted the Timpo FFL figures in this post: Timpo 9507 French Foreign Legion. I repainted their hats from blue into white, because that was a mistake I made. 

Here together with the Timpo figures.




And this is how this figure looked like unpainted. He looks much better now. Don't you think?



Thanks for watching!

Painted in 2024

- 20 mm:

    - Figures: 0

    - Horses: 0

    - Cannons: 0

    - Wagons: 0

- 28 mm

    - Figures: 0

- 54 mm

    - Figures: 12

2 opmerkingen: