My followers

maandag 7 februari 2022

Timpo 9507 French Foreign Legion

After finishing the Timpo Arabs it had no doubt that I had to paint the French Foreign Legion to. When I had a look at these I found out that only one figure didn't have some small damage. Nevertheless I decided to paint them anyway. And I find they turned out well. I choosed to paint these 54mm figures in the colors we mostly see when we talk about the French Foreign Legion. Seeing this uniform they actually need a sand colored uniform. But I like the blue and white! Here they are:

A bit blury this one, but can you see what is missing?

And here?

Part of the bajonet is missing.


Also the bajonet.

Here you can see it better.

This one is complete!

A complete bajonet.

Bajonet missing on the rifle.

On this one it is not so clear because you don't see
something broken.

Maybe some will say that I was a bit lazy because I didn't try to fix the missing parts, but I was afraid to do some more damage on the figures. Anyway, I hope you like them.

Pictures of the painted Timpo Arabs can be found here: Timpo 9506 Arabs

Painted in 2022:

- 20 mm:

    - Figures: 12

    - Horses: 2

    - Cannons: 2

    - Wagons: 1

- 28 mm

    - Figures: 2

- 54 mm

    - Figures: 5

8 opmerkingen:

  1. They look pretty cool in your colours. Bravo Peter! BB

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great work Peter ! I like your color-scheme better than the sand color you mentioned.
    I wonder what your next project will be ...
    Greetings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Mario! Made one mistake, I have to paint the hats white! ;-)

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen