My followers

zondag 17 april 2011

Italeri AWI British Light Cavalry

I’ve have started an American War of Independence project. These figures are the only cavalry unit available for this period.
They’re well sculpted with some nice little details. They seem to be not historical correct but don’t let it spoil the fun.
They’re all painted with acrylic paints of Games Workshop.

Enjoy the pictures!


All nine poses
Front

Back

Command figures

Guns and wounded

Swords

The horses


Hope you like them!

Welcome to Wargamer (Wargame news and terrain)!

Welcome to my blog!!!!!

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you! I've just added your blog in the post ;-) I was a bit confused by your username and your blog. That's because your avatar doesn't appear in the list of followers.
    Thanks again!

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very good timing; Tuesday April 19 is the anniversary of the battle of Lexington and Concord that started it in 1775.

    These look very good to me, especially noticing the finer details because I am working on almost the same from Imex in 1/72 plastic. Yours give me an idea what to aim for, and so I will need to do more work to catch up with yours. I will do some later today.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks!

    I presume you're working on the British Redcoats and the militia? I'm looking forward to see what you made of them.

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. They look good Peter. Bring them to FIGZ :-D
    Cheers
    Paul

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. They're nice figures and very well painted, really nice work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thanks Paul and Fran!

    @Paul: They're in a box, so that will be no problem ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Yes !! Very nice painting , a great work Peter !!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. great looking miniatures - following

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen