Not really something new now, but I just wanted to show you what I did with this set. I was looking for a way to store all the loose figures I paint, so I decided to base them. They are not ment for wargaming but it looked nice this way.
I used MDF 4 mm from 3 x 6 cm. To cover the ground I made a mixture of woodfiller and sand. Painted with dark brown and the grass is from Games Workshop.
As you can see on the pictures I made a mistake. You can still see some of the bases, so I need to fix that a little bit. The sides of the bases are painted green as I will do for all the Napoleonic figures I will paint of that period. I've also painted four more figures.
Comments and advice for the next bunch are welcome.
The unbased figures can be seen here.
Currently painting: Hat Nassau Infantry (the last ones)
Currently reading: Naomi Novik's Tongues of Serpents
Also welcome to the new followers:
- Kris Marquardt from Wargames and Railroads
- hankesslinger (I found no blog, so if you have one, please let me know)
Welcome to my blog!!!!!