My followers

maandag 16 september 2013

Mol 2013

On sunday 8 september I went to the meeting at Mol. I couldn't stay long but I managed to make some pictures.

If you were wondering what I have been up to, well a lot of things. First of all my oldest son moved out and is living with his girlfriend in his new appartement. Which ment that one room came free in our house. We moved our youngest to that room and I took the smaller one. This one will become my cave!!! When everything is installed I will take some pictures and show it to you.

But enough talking. Take a cool beer and a nice and cosy chair and start watching these pictures!


































This is 1/35 scale!!!!





















































I know it are a lot of pictures but I hope you enjoyed them!

PS Ian from "A Blog With No Name" is celebrating his 500 post with a great "Give Away". You read it very well, 500 posts! Have a look at his blog: The Blog With No Name!

Welcome to my blog!!!!!

29 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow!!!! Some fantastic models, Its hard to pick out my favourite, but I'll go for Rommel's Taxi.I look forward to see some pics of your Mancave Peter!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Ray! The Mancave is advancing very slowly! But soon I show you and the others pictures! ;-)

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen
  2. Another "WOW!" here! This was a wonderful digital picture diorama magazine! Thanks, Peter.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Some great models, the Alte Fritz is my favourite..and the pirates in a Barrel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Paul! That barrell is just wonderfull, but it didn't win a prize! To small scale! Every year the same thing!

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen
  4. Beautiful pictures and dios Peter, really impressive! My favourite is the tavern...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Phil! See my comment on the tavern in the reply to Paul!

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen
  5. Thanks, nice to see some great painting and modelling

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Reacties
    1. Thanks Fran! Take third one and start all over again! :-D

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen
  7. Hi,
    i was there with some friend (see my blog)
    great day and great models

    cheers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Jean Charles! I've seen the post on your blog! Next year, we must organize a meeting there for the bloggers amongst us!

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen
  8. Cool pictures, nice stuff, thanks for sharing!
    And a new cave, wow lucky Peter ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Remco! Still have a lot of work to do on that cave! ;-)

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen
  9. So many great pictures, thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hooray for your new cave, Peter :)
    Love the settings in most of the pictures!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks DEZ! Soon the first pictures of the cave! ;-)

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen
  11. Peter! I'm late to this but wow! Such talent and so many wonderful dioramas. I could not pick just 1 but the one of the son jumping on his dad (the crossbowman) touched my heart. Every time men go off to war, many don't come back and that's broken hearts and families. Good to see this fellow made it back. And I'm going to add you to my blog roll so I don't miss your posts!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dang it, I missed the apple in the tree. That's William Tell! D'Oh!

      Verwijderen
    2. Thanks Monty! Yes it is William Tell! And don't worry I had to look twice to before I Saw it! ;-)
      Your blog is in my Blog roll 2. Thanks for joining!

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen