My followers

zaterdag 9 april 2022

Schilling AEG-01 Egyptian Command 1

Here is another nice set of the Egyptian range of Schilling-figuren. The first command set counts 4 figures with two figures as what I would like tocall some kind of flags of that time. Like most of my Egyptian figures I painted them with white and green as main colors. And as this is called Egyptian Command 1, you can figure out that there will be more of this kind of figures. Keep watching. In the mean time here are the painted figures of this set.





Here you can see how they look unpainted.


 I hope you like them.

I also would like to make some promotion for the FIGZ meeting on June 5th at Arnhem. Hopefully we can recieve a lot of visitors at the location. More information can be found here at Benno's Figures Forum (Shops, wargames, workshop, bring and show....)



Painted in 2022:

- 20 mm:

    - Figures: 45

    - Horses: 4

    - Cannons: 2

    - Wagons: 1

- 28 mm

    - Figures: 2

- 54 mm

    - Figures: 5






6 opmerkingen: