My followers

dinsdag 31 mei 2022

Honk Kong Britains Knight 01

Just a small post to have something posted this month. Far to busy with the upcoming meeting of FIGZ next Sunday at Arnhem. This is a knight that I bought very long time ago . I have a full bag of these and more will follow. I painted him as a Hospitaler knight and I hope you like him.







And here is how he looks unpainted. Just pity I forgot to take a picture with teh original figure of Britains. Sold it to a collector and it's at a good home.




Next month more posts of painted figures and other things! Untill then, model on! And yes I will try to make pictures of the meeting and post them here.

Painted in 2022:

- 20 mm:

    - Figures: 50

    - Horses: 4

    - Cannons: 2

    - Wagons: 1

- 28 mm

    - Figures: 2

- 54 mm

    - Figures: 6


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Those figures were as good as the originals. Your paint job is subtle and effective.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great painting job Peter. I remember having this figure in my collection when I was a kid.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen