My followers

donderdag 1 augustus 2024

Revell 2563 French Knights 2/6

Gang number two is finished. For these I used a violet and green color with a touch of yellow. And the next gang is almost finished. But you have to wait some days and I want to show some other figures first. In the mean time you will have to do with these. I hope you like them.
















Thanks for watching!

Painted in 2024

- 20 mm:

    - Figures: 12

    - Horses: 2

    - Cannons: 0

    - Wagons: 0

- 28 mm

    - Figures: 0

- 54 mm

    - Figures: 37

10 opmerkingen:

  1. I like them Peter. The colours you chose seems a bit unconventional but they look really good on them.
    My pics have the same lighting as yours but then I enhance them with Fotor free version, easy to download and install as well as to use. cheers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you Javier!
      The boxart of the Zvezda set 8053 was a bit of inspiration for the colors.
      Next pictures will have better lightning. I hope! :-D

      Verwijderen