My followers

maandag 30 mei 2011

German Panzergrenadier 1

I'm working on some German Panzergrenadiers and I would like to have your opinion on this figure. I've painted him in an Oakleaf Camo. He's from the Caesar German Panzergrenadiers set nr II.

Painted with Revell and Games Workshop acrylics.

Hope you like it!



Any comment is good, if it's a help on this figure.

And welcome to the following friends:

Willie Anderson from The Anderson Collection, Monty from Monty's War Gaming and anubis-88 from Anubis Miniatures (he's new in town ;-))

Welcome to my blog!!!!!

And don't forget: saterday it's FIGZ day!!!!!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Having a break from nappies mate?Very nice painting sir!Every time I try German cammo I cock it up.you have the colours spot on.

    Cheers Rich.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. They're looking great! What's the Scale? 1/72?

    Cheers, Mojo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you for the nice comments! Rich, I thought you would recognize them? Once they were in England :-)
    Hey Fran, welcome back!
    Mojo welcome to my blog!

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen