My followers

woensdag 25 mei 2011

The Three Tenors

It's been a while I posted something here, but I've been busy to create some things for the upcoming event on the 4th of june, at Goor in the Netherlands, called FIGZ.

The Three Tenors is made for a duel I had with my good friend Rich from West Models and Figures. I was up against his Hold your nerve!. And he has beaten me well!

The figures are from this set a little bit converted.

Enjoy the pictures!

Can you here them sing!





No, he's not boxing!


Hope you like them.

And welcome to the following friends:

La Long Carabine from One 72nd Fantasy Figures and Ton 0685 from Parade Ground.

Welcome to my blog!!!!!

11 opmerkingen:

  1. You could get one of those medieval bathers from Paul for a mezzo-soprano and you'd have probably won it hands down, especially with the sound track attached.

    I haven't done a Faustina Bordoni post since New Years and feel one coming on now, looking at this.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great stuff, I can here the voices of angels!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I thought they were really good...o liked the shading...unfortunately the pics from Rich and his genius landscaping took the day...
    Cheers
    paul

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks for the nice words my friends!

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You posted the wrong pictures in the duel mate.I think if you had got them in focus for the duel it would have been a different story.
    You have a real way with painting blue mate, great work(We need a re match).

    Cheer Rich.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I took these new pictures yesterday. The ones in the competition were taken in a hurry :-D

    That re match will be after the meeting at FIGZ ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Now if you can bring yourself to do it, and I am not too sure I even could,

    ...but to win the rematch, besides the mezzo-soprano, you could get the Other medieval bather and have the world's first Castrati opera singers, with a deft conversion.

    Again, not too sure I could but it would really grab the audience I think.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Nice look Peter !! Another great work !!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. @mekelnborg: don't give me ideas :-D

    @Carlo: thanks!

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen