My followers

zaterdag 25 juni 2011

Revell AWI British Infantry

After the Italeri AWI British Light Cavalry I've painted is here the infantry. I've bought these figures in a box of Revell but actually these are re-issues from the Accurate British Infantry.

Painting these was fun but not that easy with all that white on them. But I don't think the final result is bad? Is it?

Enjoy the pictures!

Front


Back


Command figures
Front



Command figures
Back



Action poses
Front


Action poses
Back


Standing and marching poses
Front


Standing and marching poses
Back

Hope you like them!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing work!!!!The paint job is top notch mate.Do you have the horse riders?

    Cheers Rich.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very, very nice, some really good poses and excellently painted!

    Ray

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I agree with west1871 it is top notch painting.

    I have been painting those same figures for several months now and still they do not look that polished and sharp. I cannot even see those details, in person, with the 2x magnifier, let alone paint them in straight.

    But I am very tempted to pull them off the painting queue and into a game anyway.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks for the kind words.

    @Rich: if you mean the riders for the infantry, then I don't have them. They only come in the Imes box wich is the third manufacturer who released this set. I bought a set of Imex, and you can imagen my sadness when I opened the box and these figures were not included. A great dissepointment :-( For the opposite side I managed to find those extra figures of Imex. Some day I will find those of the British infantry to ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great painting....now you need all the civvie militia...Imex etc..
    Cheers
    paul

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen