My followers

maandag 28 februari 2022

Caesar H046 Philistine Warriors en H048 The Sea People

I really wanted to show some more figures this month so here are some unsensored pictures of two sets from Caesar. The first one are the H046 Philistine Warriors and the second one the H048 The Sea Peoples set.

Both sets are very nice sculpted and are easy to paint as they don't have to much details. I need to paint a lot more of these but this is what i have done so far. As you can see both sets go very well together and in the future I mix them up a bit more.
















Some of these figures are repainted a bit to go with the others. And a close look at the pictures tells me that I have some retouches. But not now. More figures are in the finishing stage and I want to do that first. In the mean time I hope you like these.

Painted in 2022:

- 20 mm:

    - Figures: 37

    - Horses: 4

    - Cannons: 2

    - Wagons: 1

- 28 mm

    - Figures: 2

- 54 mm

    - Figures: 5

8 opmerkingen: