My followers

woensdag 8 maart 2023

Imex 518 Conestoga Wagon

Here is the second of three wagons that are painted and based from the Imex wagon range. The third one will be posted another time. 


This wagon was bought by a second hand auction but was in bad shape and I had to rebuild it as good as possible. Here is a picture how it looked like when I started with it.


I think I can be happy with the final result of this wagon. I have seven more of these to do. Here you can see it when you get it in good shape. 

http://plasticsoldierreview.com/Review.aspx?id=692




Here some more pictures of the finished model. I hope you like it!






I also found a picture taken by Mr Brady, a famous photographer of that period! 




Painted in 2023

- 20 mm:

    - Figures: 2

    - Horses: 8

    - Cannons: 0

    - Wagons: 2

- 28 mm

    - Figures: 0

- 54 mm

    - Figures: 0

3 opmerkingen: