My followers

dinsdag 30 april 2024

The Magnificent Seven - Part 03 - Chico

As said that it is my intention to post the figures like they appear in the movie and the third one is Chico played by Horst Buchholz. Again it was the shirt that gave me the most work (and from some others to!) but I think I managed to get the color right.

These are very nice figures to paint, I really love them.

Next will be Harry Luck.










Thanks for watching!

The Magnificent Seven - Part 01- Chris Adams

The Magnificent Seven - Part 02 - Vin Tanner

Painted in 2024

- 20 mm:

    - Figures: 0

    - Horses: 0

    - Cannons: 0

    - Wagons: 0

- 28 mm

    - Figures: 0

- 54 mm

    - Figures: 15




4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hij is weer TOP gemaakt Peter, komt Luke ook nog langs ;)
    Ik hoop ze op FIGZ op 2 juni a.s. in het echt te bewonderen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It is a nice job, especially on the face.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen